In order to process a request for the rental of a non-District facility or catering, a school or office must provide:
- The Request for Use of Non-District Facility/Catering form
- If over $250,000, submit the Transmittal Form for the Office of the Superintendent approval.
- An approved Shopping Cart using Product Category 91852 (Rental of Facilities) or 64020 (Catering), and General Ledger 560001.
- When creating the Shopping Cart, requestor should omit the Vendor Code/Name to prevent the Purchase Order from auto-generating.
- Provide the event-related, unsigned vendor’s contract, invoice or quote.
- For processing, scan and email forms, quote and Shopping Cart/LRP to email@example.com.
- Do not sign a contract with a vendor. School Principals, Office Administrators, Heads of Organizations and/or Senior Staff DO NOT have the authority to sign vendors’ contracts or agreements.
- If you have any questions concerning Non-District Facility/Catering transactions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the vendor requires advanced payment, please refer to BUL-4589.1 for policy and procedures.