Pupils may be eligible for Adapted Physical Education services based on evidence of the following:
- Significantly reduced performance levels of two or more years or 1 1⁄2 or more standard deviations below the mean as appropriate to the assessment (s) used in two or more of the following areas:
- Perceptual Motor Function (vision, balance)
- Object Control (throwing, catching, kicking)
- Locomotor Achievement (running, jumping)
- Adapted Behaviors (concept, social)
- Physical Fitness (agility, strength, endurance)
- Significantly reduced performance levels due to a severe medical disability or impairment requiring significant modification of activities and precluding safe or successful participation in the general physical education or specially designed physical education program.