· You may contact the LRP Shopping Cart/Goods Receipt Support Center for assistance. Their contact information is below:
· The District is not tax exempt. We are required by law to pay the applicablesales tax. If the item you purchased is taxable and the vendor does not charge sales tax, then the District is obligated to pay the applicable sales tax to the California State Board of Equalization. Please refer to the California City and County Sales and Tax Rates for the applicable tax rate for your current location at http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/staxpubsn.htm.
· You will need to submit your final claim, if any, and a check payable to LAUSD for the remaining balance. The total final claim amount and check amount should equal to your total Imprest fund amount. Also include your most recent bank reconciliation report and Imprest Fund reconciliation. No check will be issued for final claim. For more information, please refer to Imprest Fund Closing Policy (REF-1792.1).
· All District employees who use their personalvehicle for District business shall be reimbursed at the Internal Revenue Service established standard business rate. Please visit http://www.irs.gov/ for the latest rate.
· No. Accruals are set up only for expenditures that are actually incurred and therefore not expected to be used for something other than what are intended for. Using accruals to save funds from non-carryover account with the intention of using them in the new fiscal year is a violation of District Policy. Accrualis automatically closed at the end of the calendar year (12/31/####).