ESBMM News and Announcements
We are pleased to announce the Spring 2018 Autonomous School Workshops!
Schools interested in having more autonomy over local decisions, to better meet the needs of their students, may choose to send a School Design Team to the required sessions. Explore the three current autonomy models: LIS, ESBMM and Pilot. Workshop 1 is an Overview of the three autonomous models. Workshop 2 is Writing an RFP. School Design Teams must attend both sessions (i.e Workshop 1 & Workshop 2 in any of the locations listed).
Workshop 1: Overview
- Thursday, February 1 @ LD Northwest (South Conference Room)
- Monday, February 5 @ LD South (Sellery Room, 15805 S. Budlong Ave.)
- Thursday, February 8 @ LD West (Training Room 1)
- Monday February 12 @ UTLA
Workshop 2: Writing an RPF
- Thursday, March 1 @ LD Northwest (South Conference Room)
- Monday, March 5 @ LD South (Sellery Room, 15805 S. Budlong Ave.)
- Thursday, March 8 @ LD West (Training Room 1)
- Monday, March 12 @ UTLA
LOOC workshops are open to all: principal, chapter chair, other teachers, classified staff and parents from your school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need to know what we want to do before we attend?
No, come and learn about the available options - NO OBLIGATION!
Who should attend?
These workshops are open to all: Principal, Chapter Chair, Teachers, Classified Staff, Parents ~ a diverse Design Team provides different perspectives.
Do we need to attend ALL sessions?
School teams must attend ONE scheduled date of each session in order to qualify to submit an RFP. So, you must attend one of the Session 1 – Overview dates, and one Session 2 – Walkthrough dates. You may choose the date/location that is best for you.
For more information, call (213) 241-8700