Click here to print PDF
The following steps were created using Chrome 94 as a guide. However, alternate versions of Chrome will be very similar in procedure as well.
- Open the Chrome browser, type chrome://settings/ in the address bar and press Enter.
- In the Settings window, click Privacy and security.
- Under Privacy and security, click Clear browsing data.
- Ensure Cached images and files is selected and click Clear data to clear the browser's temporary internet files.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Pop-up and redirects.
- Under Customized behaviors, go to Allowed to send pop-ups and use redirects and click the Add button.
- In the Add a site window, type https://lausd.csod.com in the box and click the Add button.
- Close the Settings tab and return to MyPLN. You may now launch your online course.