Does your department need;
- to manage and deliver professional learning and development training?
- to coordinate and deliver traditional in-person or virtual (real-time and interactive) online events?
- comprehensive reporting tools to track, analyze, and gain insights into learner progress?
- a platform that allows access to training and materials on-demand, around-the-clock, and from anywhere?*
Learn how to leverage MyPLN to effectively manage and deliver ALL of your professional development. Begin or advance your MyPLN Developer capacity and register for available training opportunities.
↓ To Register or For Training Details click on any of the blue Titles below and log in using your SSO. ↓
• Reference Guide 109913 – Creating Content in MyPLN • MyPLN Access Approval form • MyPLN Projects and Services form
Attend this introductory course to learn how to create and manage Instructor-Led Training (ILT) events in MyPLN. Interactive exercises allow participants opportunities to practice creating ILTs, roster management, and training assignment. Upon successful completion of this training participants will have access to ILT management on MyPLN.
Attend this course to learn how to create and manage virtual learning content in MyPLN. Interactive exercises allow participants opportunities to practice creating and managing curricula, materials, tests, and videos on MyPLN. Upon successful completion of this training participants will have access to virtual learning content management on MyPLN.
An opportunity for current MyPLN Content Developers to join the MyPLN Team during MyPLN Office Hours. Participants will work on their actual upcoming or future training projects with support from the MyPLN Team such as:
- Create and manage ILT-Events, Sessions & Parts
- Create online curricula
- Create MyPLN reports
- Learn best practices for PD delivery
*LAUSD restricts access from certain regions outside of the United States.