Welligent Case Management
Information on how to import students and manage your caseload.
Document Description My LAUSD Caseload
- One page reference sheet of My LAUSD Caseload
- Video tutorial on My LAUSD Caseload
- Document provides direction on how to import students from LAUSD.NET into Welligent
Job Aid: Creating a New Client
- Document provides direction for students who do not have a LAUSD ID (NPS or Early Education)
Managing your Welligent Caseload
- Document provides direction for enrolling a student in Student Support Programs and Add Service Record.
Job Aid: Enrolling Existing SSP Student to Another Service
- Document provides direction on adding a service to a student that is already enrolled in SSP by another provider.
Job Aid: Changing Service Provider or Transfer Student
- Document provides direction on how to change service provider when a student transfers to your caseload from another counselor.
Job Aid: Changing Student Status (Active and/or Inactive)
- Document provides direction on how to make a student inactive. Before making a student inactive review Inactive/Active & Transfer Rules.
Active, Inactive & Transfer Rules
- Rules for when to make a student's service inactive or when and how to transfer.
Job Aid: View Student Information
- Document provides direction on how to view demographic and service information for a student.
Job Aid: View Notes for Inactive Students
- Doucment provides direction on how to view notes entered for a student that has been made inactive from your caseload.
- Training PowerPoint for how to use Welligent for case management.
- Training PowerPoint on when and how to make students inactive on your caseload view.