Title I COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below are frequently asked questions about the Title I program and the use of funds during the COVID-19 period. Previous versions of the FAQS no longer applicable have been removed or revised. Ensure that the followed practice is based on the most current FAQS posted. Please check back often as these FAQS may be updated as we move forward during this period.
- Title I Purchases: FAQ 1-3
- School Site Council Approval: FAQ 3-4
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA): FAQ 3, 5
- Time and Effort Documentation for Professional Development (PD), Intervention: FAQ 6-11
- Repurposing Federal Equipment and Supplies for COVID-19 Distance Learning: FAQ 12-13
(For questions regarding Title I-funded activities, please contact your Local District Title I Coordinators or Federal and State Education Program Office (213) 241-6990.). Please check with your Staff Relations or the Office of Labor Relations if you have any questions regarding any updates to the contract or side-letter.
For additional information, please contact Gerardo Cervantes at (213) 241-6990 oremail to email@example.com