Who We Are
Our mission is to enable student achievement and operational efficiency through deployment of appropriate technical solutions for our students and their families, our employees, and the community.
- High Performing We provide schools and offices with the technology they need for 21st century teaching and learning.
- Customer Focused We provide excellent service and support to our schools and offices.
- Proactive We work proactively with all stakeholders to align our work and support the District’s mission.
- Innovative We provide innovative solutions to our schools, students and employees.
- We support the needs of LAUSD, providing appropriate and effective technological solutions to facilitate each student's path to college and career readiness.
Everything we do in the Information Technology Division is aligned to priorities set by the Board of Education, Superintendent, and is in concert with industry, state, and national standards.
- Meet the student information needs of schools and offices by providing a functional My Integrated Student Information System.
- Extend ITD’s service delivery model to provide excellent IT support to schools and offices.
- Actively collaborate with offices, schools, and stakeholders to align ITD’s work to the District’s strategic initiatives.
- Strengthen ITD to better support the District’s modern technology needs.
- We have developed an action plan, timeline, and measures of success for each of these goals outlined in our 2015-16 ITD Goals document.
- Our ITD Strategic Execution Plan outlines our commitment to implementing technology solutions to equip our schools with the 21st century tools.