This page serves as a curated collection of ITI-related podcast content demonstrating our commitment to digital citizenship, computer science education, and the ISTE Standards.
Listen on : iTunes
Or directly on our website below under Leading for Impact
You are invited to listen in on how L.A. Unified is making an impact with instructional technology. In this monthly podcast you will hear directly from educational leaders who are leveraging technology along with sound instructional practices to transform teaching and learning in equitable ways.
- Heber Marquez, Intervention Coordinator, MaCES Magnet; Mayor, City of Maywood
- Dr. Shilby Sims, Administrative Coordinator of Instruction Black Student Achievement Plan
- Dr. Ana Saucedo, Assistant Principal, Arleta High School
- Nick Melvoin, L.A. Board of Education Member for District 4 and Vice President @NickMelvoinBD4
- 100 Day Plan
- Los Angeles Unified School District Board of Education
- Board Member Nick Melvoin
- BD District 4 Map
- Frances Baez, Superintendent, LD Central @FrancesBaez10
- Local District Central Website
- Local District Central About Us
- Follow Local District Central on
- CSUN Outstanding Pandemic Teacher Awards
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology | California State University, Northridge
- Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share
- Amazon Future Engineer + BootUp Elementary Computer Science Initiative
- Do Ink
- Sophia Mendoza, Director @smmendoza123
on 5/13/2020 Length: 35:31
In the latest ISTE Ed Influencer podcast, Chief Learning Officer Joseph South interviews leaders from large urban districts, which includes ITI Director Sophia Mendoza, about how they're navigating this transition during the COVID-19 global pandemic to support thousands of students and educators.
on 1/20/2020 Length: 31:05
In June 2019, Sophia Mendoza (2019 ISTE Impact Award Winner) sat down with ISTE’s Chief Learning Officer, Joseph South, for the Ed Influencers Podcast to discuss how the ISTE Standards have influenced teaching and learning across the nation’s second largest school district. Tune in to learn how the ITI team has supported over 400 schools and is working toward redefining professional learning for leaders.