Two online courses are available on MyPLN:
- Whole Child Integrated Data: An Introduction for Principals - Background and navigation guidance from the principal perspective.
- Whole Child Integrated Data: An Introduction for Teachers and Student Support Staff - Background and navigation guidance from the Teacher and Student Support Staff perspectives.
To access either course, follow these steps:
- Log into MyPLN at https://achieve.lausd.net/mypln.
- In the Search bar in the top right, search for Whole Child Integrated Data.
- Then, select the course you wish to view.
To maximize the amount of support provided to users, a train-the-trainer model is being employed for Data Advocates designated by each Community of Schools Administrator. Data Advocates participate in live virtual professional development sessions and use the knowledge and expertise they gain to provide customized professional development to staff within their Community of Schools.
Whole Child Webinar Sessions
To register for a session, please log into MyPLN at https://achieve.lausd.net/mypln
Whole Child Teacher Workbench
Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 2:00 - 3:00pm
Whole Child Student Support Workbench
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- System Status
The platform is fully operational.
May 19, 2022
Amplify, HMH latest usage data is missing and not loaded into the application.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Whole Child may be unavailable from 6:00pm-1:00am while regular updates and maintenance are performed. Users may also experience performance issues between 9:00pm-6:00am while data files are being updated.
- Professional Development Resources
- Technical Support
- Related Applications
- Provide Feedback