Earning Salary Points With PAR PDAs of September 12, 2019, the procedures have changed.All PAR PD Workshops provide six hours of professional development. After our office verifies attendance of the full session and completion of the survey on MyPLN, participants will be able to download a certificate on MyPLN verifying the date and duration of the training. 30 hours of approved professional development can be used for salary point credit; the professional development can be taken from multiple sources (not just PAR.)Follow the steps below:
- Download an LAUSD NA form here: LAUSD Salary Allocation Forms Page
- Follow the directions on the NA form.
- If you downloaded a PAR PD certificate before September 12, 2019, please re-download it and check that it reads "Six Professional Development Hours" before submission.
Please note that while PAR PD workshops may be retaken, they may only be retaken towards salary point credit five years after the first time the workshop was taken for credit (see LAUSD/UTLA Contract, Article XV Section 1.2c).Prior to September 12, 2019, the procedures were as follows:LAUSD teachers who attend PAR workshop classes for a total of 30 in-seat hours on NON-PAID TIME may earn one salary point.Follow the steps below:
Peer Assistance and Review ProgramBeaudry Building 14-153-04Attention: Maria Alvarezor by U.S. Mail:Peer Assistance and Review ProgramAttention: Maria Alvarez333 S. Beaudry Ave. 14-153-04Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Download the PAR PD Participant Log. Participants are responsible for keeping track of this log.
- Attend PAR workshops and complete the evaluations on MyPLN.
- When 30 hours of PAR Professional Development are completed, print the certificates of completion from MyPLN.
- Make sure that the PAR PD Log is complete.
- Send copies of the completed PAR PD Log and the certificates of completion via school mail to: