Athletic Self-Report LAUSD EnglishChild Abuse Reporting InstructionsFall Volunteer Form 2020
- Screening Dates
Screening dates are no longer needed. School teams trying out during the off season are required to obtain a permit.
All CAEs should be uploaded to the Principal's Portal.
2019- Winter rosters due by 11/1/19 at noon
- Temporary Certificated Assignment (TCA) - Prof Expert
For continuing employees, submit only:
- Application for Assignment as Professional Expert form (completely filled out).
- Obtain your fiscal specialist’s signature under Budget Authorizations.
- Request for Personnel Action (RPA) form (completely filled out).
- Indicate the sport and level in the comments section.
- Obtain your fiscal specialist’s signature for Authorizations.
- See continuing employees section for the required information needed on the Application and RPA form
- For new employees, submit the entire packet completely filled out with required signatures.
- Email the entire (completely filled out) packet to LaShanda Younger at firstname.lastname@example.org with the school name TCA: applicant’s name in the subject line (i.e. LAUSD HS TCA: John Doe) for processing
- Incomplete packets will not be processed.
- Questions, contact LaShanda Younger at (213) 241-5847
- Please review the checklist and ensure all forms and required signatures are obtained to complete the processing of the TCA.
- Coaches Required Paperwork and Resources
- Bus Transportation
- Assistant Principal/Athletic Director Meeting
2020-21 AD/AP Meeting date is TBD
Search for Athletics Directors by a School or by their name, then press the Submit button.
♦ Emergency Action Plan
» Emergency Action Plan Template
♦ Certificate of Eligibility
CAE - How to create eligibility roster can be found under MiSIS (below).
♦ MISIS Information
» Athletic Eligibility -MiSIS job aid
♦ Coaches' Requirements