- Click here to complete an online certificated employment application.
- Please email Simon Devilly at the Audiology Program to notify him that your online application has been completed. Please attach a current resume to that email.
- Once your application has been submitted and your resume has been received, your information will be reviewed.
- Contact Simon Devilly at SDevilly@lausd.net with any questions.
Educational Audiologists in LAUSD serve ages birth to 22, general education and special education students including:
· Diagnostic testing for possible hearing loss.
· Interpret audiologic data provided by outside sources (hospitals, private clinics) in a way that is understandable to school personnel.
· Act as a liaison between these agencies and the school.
· Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including students, parents, teacher, and other professional in and outside of the District.
· Carry a caseload of DHH students.
Educational Audiologists in LAUSD enjoy both District and Program-related benefits, including:
· Full medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
· STRS (California State Teacher Retirement System
· Professional growth is supported internally through in-services and District sponsored continuing education courses
On the Special Services Salary Table (33D), Education Audiologist have a daily scheduled obligation on-site of eight hours.
-Prior to 2012, an earned Master’s degree or advanced degree of at least equivalent standard from an accredited college or university.
-2012 and on, an earned doctoral degree (PhD or AuD)
-A valid California credential or combination of credentials authorizing service as an audiologist must be in force and on file in the Office of the Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools.