Managing your NON-LAUSD Employee (Contractor) Account
Update Information and/or Change your NON-LAUSD Employee Password
- Please open the Single Sign-On landing page:http://MyLogin.lausd.net or http://sso.lausd.net
- Select your role “Contractor, Community Members, Charter School Employees”.
- Select “Change your current password, or review and update information about yourself”.
- Type your SSO Username + @lausd.net such as email@example.com.
- Click Login.
- Edit your personal information. This is meaningful for accounts with LAUSD e-mail. You may update your work location & phone number. When saved successfully, please allow up to 24 hours to see these changes in the Global Address Book.
Note: If your changes are not reflected after 24 hours, please create a ticket for IT Help Desk using My IT:
• https://lausd-myit.onbmc.com (login with your SSO Username + @lausd.net such as firstname.lastname@example.org)
• "Request Software Application Technical Support".
• "Microsoft - Office".
• "Incorrect/Missing Data".
• "Please provide detailed explanation".
• "Please select Operating System".
• "Please select alternate phone number and when available".
• "Submit Request".
- To change your password, click Change Password.
- Enter current password.
- Enter a new password. The password must meet the new password requirements and will be measured by the password strength meter.
- Confirm new password. To submit a desired password successfully, the password strength meter must measure your password as “fair” or better. A “weak” password will not enable the “submit” button.
For problems with this procedure, please contact the IT Help Desk at 213-241-5200