Anthem Medicare Preferred (PPO) Medical PlanEffective January 1, 2019, Anthem Medicare Preferred (PPO) Medical plan will be offered to members who are over the age of 65 with Medicare Parts A and B. Prescription drug services for this plan will be provided by SilverScript, a CVS Caremark Company. This new 50 state Medicare plan includes enhancements such as:
- $0 copay for office visits, coinsurance, and no deductibles for covered services
- Freedom to choose Medicare providers nationwide
- SilverSneakers® fitness programs for getting in or staying in shape
To learn more about what the plan offers, please refer to the resources below.
- Pre-Enrollment Flyer
- Benefits of Membership Brochure
- Summary of Benefits Coverage
- Quick Start Guide
- Enrollment Guide
- Anthem Medicare Preferred (PPO) Medical plan website
All Anthem Blue Cross EPO and United HealthCare members who have Medicare Parts A and B will be automatically enrolled into this plan effective January 1, 2019.
Anthem's First Impressions Welcome Team is available at (833) 277-5221 to answer any questions regarding this plan.