• GPS Banner GPS Home About Us Students and Families Resources Educators Community Members Naviance FAQs



    Students and Families Resources

    Dreamers and Undocumented Students

    California Dream Act (CADAA)

    The California Dream Act Application allows students enrolled in eligible California Colleges, Universities and Career Education Programs to apply for state financial aid.

    (This application is not related to the federal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program).

    Students may apply for CADAA if they:

    • Are undocumented
    • Have a valid or expired DACA                                                                                  
    • Are U Visa holders
    • Have Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

    For more information, visit the CSAC website FAQs.

     Updated July 2020

  •      Return Click here to return to the Dreamers and Undocumented Students Webpage.