The IT Effectiveness and Strategic Analysis team supports the Information Technology Division by analyzing division operations and developing strategies to increase efficiencies, streamline processes, and guide implementation of best practices.
- Some of the most recent projects include:
- Deployment of Bomgar, a tool designed to unify remote customer service support while reducing cost.
- Coordination of the iPad Deployment Project, including management of the Apple Apps Volume Purchase Program.
- Planning and implementation of a new paperless agenda solution for the Board of Education through a tool developed by Granicus.
- Planning and implementation of a converged, centralized inventory management system for the all division warehouses.