Navigating the LMS
- Can I take attendance in Schoology?
The feature is not available in Schoology. Teachers will need to take attendance in MiSiS.
- How can I reorder my courses?
You can reorder your courses by proceeding with the following:
1. Select the course drop down menu
2. Click on the up and down arrow icon
3. Use the arrow next to the courses to drag and drop your preferred order
4. Save changes
For additional information follow the link below:
- How can I see the grades of a student that dropped my course?
In your course, proceed with the following:
1. Click Members
2. Select Inactive
3. Click on Bar Graph by the student's name
- How do I filter my students by Last Name, First Name in the gradebook?
Schoology does not have the feature to customize the order of student names in the gradebook. Currently students appear with their First Name and Last Name.
- When the teachers login, will a "Sandbox" be available to learn how to set up and customize the gradebook?
Yes, a "Sandbox" is provided to every teacher. Teachers will be able to view their courses and student rosters six days before the semester begins.
- I am transitioning from a Schoology Basic account to a Schoology Enterprise account, will I be able to continue using all of the Schoology Basic LMS features?
No. Teachers will not lose any content that was created in their Basic Schoology account; however, they may notice slight changes in LMS functionality.