Schoology Access for Parents (Parent Portal)
- How do parents access Schoology to view their child's grades?
There are a few steps parents must take before viewing their child's academic progress in Schoology.
First, parents must set up a PASSport account. Please view the following video for assistance on setting up your Schoology parent account: PASSport Register, Add Children, and Schoology.
Once your account has been set up login to the Parent PASSport Portal.
For additional information, visit the Parent PASSport website.
- What is the LAUSD Parent Portal?
The LAUSD Parent Portal is LAUSD’s Parent Access Support System portal. It is a one-stop online system that connects parents and guardians to important information about their child's education. It is secure...it is personalized to your child...and it is custom-made for YOU, our parents and guardians.
- What will I be able to do with the LAUSD Parent Portal?
Parents will be able to:
• Monitor their child's class assignments, grades, and standardized test scores
• Track their child's progress towards graduation
• Check their child's daily attendance and monitor attendance trends
• Monitor English Learner Reclassification status
• Update Emergency Contact information
• Keep connected with their child's teachers through email
• Apply for District programs such as eChoices and the Free and Reduced Meal Program