Schoology Access for Teachers
- How do I request access to Schoology and the online gradebook?
Teachers, administrators, and support staff that carry a MiSiS roster already have a Schoology account. Employees that are new to a school and will carry a MiSiS roster must request access to MiSiS via EZ Access. Once the scheduling administrator assigns a MiSiS class schedule to the employee, the employee's Schoology account will automatically be provisioned by the following day.
For additional information follow the link below:
- What will happen if I already have a Schoology account?
Teachers who have a Basic Schoology account will have their account merged with their LAUSD Enterprise Schoology account.
- Why do I need to login to both MiSiS and Schoology?
The log-on screen for the Online Gradebook in Schoology has not been integrated into the MiSiS teacher screen. In the future, only one login will be required.
- Will each teacher's courses and students will be uploaded automatically once they are uploaded to MiSiS? If not, what steps must we take at the school-site to make this happen?
Courses will be automatically created. Students will be automatically assigned to their courses in Schoology. Nothing is required from school sites other than creating an accurate master schedule.
- Will I continue to use MiSiS?
MiSiS will continue to be used for all other activities related to student information.