Screening dates are no longer needed. School teams trying out during the off season are required to obtain a permit.
Rosters- All CAEs should be submitted to email Interscholasticathletics@lausd.net
Certificate of Eligibility
CAE - How to create eligibility roster can be found under MiSIS (below).
Temporary Certificated Assignment (TCA)- Prof Expert
- For continuing employees, submit only:
- Application for Assignment as Professional Expert form (completely filled out).
- Obtain your fiscal specialist’s signature under Budget Authorizations.
- Request for Personnel Action (RPA) form (completely filled out).
- Indicate the sport and level in the comments section.
- Obtain your fiscal specialist’s signature for Authorizations.
- See continuing employees section for the required information needed on the Application and RPA form
- For new employees, submit the entire packet completely filled out with required signatures.
- Email the entire (completely filled out) packet to LaShanda Younger at email@example.com with the school name TCA: applicant’s name in the subject line (i.e. LAUSD HS TCA: John Doe) for processing
- Incomplete packets will not be processed.
- Questions, contact LaShanda Younger at (213) 241-5847
- Please review the checklist and ensure all forms and required signatures are obtained to complete the processing of the TCA.