- Q. How do I get access to Welligent?
A. Requests for access is dependent on the type of employee requesting:
- District employees can apply for access by filling out the Welligent Access Request Form and attaching the completed form to an online ticket at https://lausd-myit.onbmc.com.
- Contractors at Non-Public Schools and Charter School employees can apply for access through oneAccess and should follow the directions under Account Request for Non-LAUSD Employees. For more information, click here to view the step-by-step instructions.
- Q. How do I log into Welligent?
A. Users can log into Welligent through the Welligent Support website by clicking on the Log into Welligent link on the menu to the left or through a web browser by typing in https://welligent.lausd.net. Users will be directed to login using their active Welligent/LAUSD Single Sign-on (SSO) username and password.
- Q. Can I access Welligent from home?
A. Users can access Welligent from their school site or home by going to https://welligent.lausd.net using Windows 7 or higher; Internet Explorer 11 or Mac OS Safari 6.x or higher.