Online LearningCritical Updates (Please refer to IOC for details)
Click on the link below for the updated list of courses.The following Edgenuity courses have been approved for Virtual implementation only: German 1, German 2, Latin 1, Latin 2, AP French (Language), AP Spanish (Language).School Requirements
- The District-approved online learning publishers are Apex and Edgenuity.
- Since A-G funds have been distributed to schools, schools must use their own funding to purchase licenses.
To offer online classes, schools need to do the following:
- Submit Online Learning contact information: bit.ly/designatedpoc
- Complete appropriate training. Training opportunities are now posted on MyPLN.
- Designate a student email (sub)administrator
- Add online courses to your UC course list before enrolling students. Send Attachment C from REF-5833.4 to Pía Damonte. The deadline to do this is 8/31. Check with your fiscal specialist to make sure there is a line for software licenses in your A-G funds.
- Purchase licenses by following instructions to create a shopping cart. For additional assistance, contact Jina Jung at 818-654-3719.
- Contact Elijah Whang to verify that your school is ready to start implementing.