- Schoology Resources
- Edgenuity & Apex
- Student Log In Page (blended)
- Student Log In Page (virtual)
- LAUSD Resources (user guides)
- Course Descriptions
- Site Coordinator Handbook
- Blended Learning
- Student Testing
- Student Email Setup
4. Verify Email on Google5. Not working!
- School Loop (version 2.0)
- Teacher Certification Programs
- Purchasing Devices
- District Resources
- Antivirus Software
- Apple Care for LAUSD 866-992-7753
- Apple Products Support
- Fixing Firefox LAUSD Web Certificate Issues Video
- How to Get Windows 7 Laptops on LAUSD Wireless
- LAUSD Content Filter
- LAUSD Web Certificate
Online LearningCritical Updates (Please refer to IOC for details)
Click on the link below for the updated list of courses.The following Edgenuity courses have been approved for Virtual implementation only: German 1, German 2, Latin 1, Latin 2, AP French (Language), AP Spanish (Language).School Requirements
- The District-approved online learning publishers are Apex and Edgenuity.
- Since A-G funds have been distributed to schools, schools must use their own funding to purchase licenses.
To offer online classes, schools need to do the following:
- Submit Online Learning contact information: bit.ly/designatedpoc
- Complete appropriate training. Training opportunities are now posted on MyPLN.
- Designate a student email (sub)administrator
- Add online courses to your UC course list before enrolling students. Send Attachment C from REF-5833.4 to Pía Damonte. The deadline to do this is 8/31. Check with your fiscal specialist to make sure there is a line for software licenses in your A-G funds.
- Purchase licenses by following instructions to create a shopping cart. For additional assistance, contact Jina Jung at 818-654-3719.
- Contact Elijah Whang to verify that your school is ready to start implementing.