(1) ALL 6th-grade students for 7th-grade advancement
(2) 5th-grade students who are advancing to 6th-grade in a different school (the new 6th grade requirements do not apply if the student is staying in the same school i.e. SPAN)
(3) 8th-grade students who are advancing to 9th-grade in a different school (the new 9th grade requirements do not apply if the student is staying in the same school i.e. SPAN)
(4) ALL NEW ADMISSION at any grade level
Steps to prepare for following up:
(1) Always enter new immunization data received into MiSiS
(a) School Nurses have access to a Welligent report that generates immunization follow-up letters and mailing labels
(b) Schools with two days or less of School Nurse's time may request Local District Nursing Offices to generate immunization follow-up letters/mailing labels for printing and mailing by the school staff. These are going to be in PDF format and will be sent via Welligent e-mail.
(c) School Staff who has Welligent access should have access to generate the report with a list of students non-compliant to immunizations.
(3) In March 2019, a new report will be available to follow-up for the NEW requirements
NOTE: 5th, 6th and 8th graders who are NOW non-compliant to the current immunization requirements will still be on the non-compliant list when following up for the new requirements.