About the Campaign
What is iAttend?The iAttend LAUSD campaign offers a framework, tools, and resources to promote student attendance and engagement, while helping to recover students who are not enrolled in school. We are providing a growing array of resources and support materials, focusing on four key areas:
As September is officially "School Attendance Month" in Los Angeles County, LAUSD is encouraging school sites to engage in activities to promote attendance awareness, including parent workshops, contests, announcements, awards/recognitions and attendance incentives throughout the month.
- Cultivating a schoolwide culture of attendance
- Absentee prevention and intervention strategies
- Student, family and community engagement
- Building capacity
Resources for Parents and Communities
- Flier: Enroll in LAUSD Today (8 1/2" x 11" PDF) - English | Spanish | Korean | Russian | Tagalog | Vietnamese
- One-page iAttend Attendance Bands
- 25-day Calendar with Parent Portal Information (English and Spanish)
- Student Attendance Tracker for Parents (English and Spanish)
- Student Calendar Attendance Tracker (English and Spanish)
- How to Safely Send Your Student to School (English and Spanish)
Resources for LAUSD Employees
- Access campagin materials for employees (LAUSD login required)
Frequently Asked Questions (coming soon)
Stay tuned for an interactive list iof frequtnly asked questions with answers plus a feedback form to let us know how else we can support your work.
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a question that's not answered here, or can't find what you are looking for?