LAUSD Grad Van ServicesLAUSD utilizes the Grad Van as part of outreach efforts to engage students, parents and the community. The Grad Van provides a unique means of support and information to families across the District that face logistical barriers in accessing school and community resources.
The Grad Van is an eco-friendly vehicle donated by the Southern California Air Quality Management District. It serves as a mobile information center to assist parents and students.The Grad Van is staffed by Pupil Services counselors who provide information on:
The goals of the Grad Van are to:
- Enrollment and registration support
- Graduation information, credits earned A-G requirements
- Educational Options
- Importance of Attendance
- Identifying resources needed for student success
- Promote & inform parents about LAUSD and Pupil Services
- Highlight the importance & significance of attendance to academic achievement
- Promote and explain superintendent’s performance meter
- Provide information on post secondary options
The Grad Van is available for school events anywhere in the District, including health fairs, resource fairs, parent meetings, or activities aimed at community outreach. If you are interested in having the Grad Van at an event, please complete the Request Form and fax to Pupil Services. For more information on the types of services the Grad Van offers.