Does your child need vaccines?
Call your Health Care Provider to schedule your appointment today! Call your school if you want to learn more about which vaccines your child needs.
Visit one of the Student and Family Wellness Center near you.
Click here for the Spring Break School-Based Clinics FlyerFor more information about School-Based Clinics, please go to the Student Medical Services website#DontWaitVaccinate
- School-site Crisis Team Training Recorded Webinar Series 2021
ALL 14 WEBINARS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING ON MyPLN
- Search Keyword: RECORDED WEBINARS 2021
School-site Crisis Team Training Recorded Webinar Series 2021 FLYER
- COVID-19 Employee Resources
Link to the Division of District Operations > Emergency Services
- Nursing E-Library
District Policies Regarding Critical Issues
- Immunizations and Enrollment
Immunizations Guidelines and School Based Clinics
Immunization Toolkit for Schools
- Important Health Information
- Local District Nursing Services
Types of Services and Supervisor Contact Information
- Special Education Services
Infant and Preschool Special Education
Special Education Resource Nurse
Pre-school Transition School Nurse
Specialized Physical Healthcare Services
- Specialized Nursing Programs
CPR/Automated External Defibrillators
- DNS Parent Resources Page
DNS Retirement Slide Show
...for general access or to download the file, click here.
Sosse Bedrossian, MSN, MA, RN, FNP-CAddress:
121 N. Beaudry Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA 90012
P: (213) 202-7580F: (213) 580-6557