LAUSD School Nurse Hiring Event
at Los Angeles City College
855 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90029
RSVP Link: LANurses.Eventbrite.com
Click here for a full School Nurse job description.
Questions? Contact Ramon Covarrubias @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications• Graduate of a Baccalaureate degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college oruniversity
• Individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institutionin a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation offoreign transcripts. Click here for the list of approved agencies.
• Current California (CA) Registered Nurse (RN) License
• Two years of work experience as an RN is highly desirable but not required
• School Nurse Credential (may be obtained once employed)
• Current Healthcare Provider CPR and First Aid Certification
• Valid CA Driver License and use of an insured automobile
• United States (US) citizen or have the legal right to work in the USBenefitsExcellent medical, dental, and vision benefits for the employee and dependents. Click here to check employee benefits.SalarySalary is based on a ten-month contract with annualized salary (T Table), which ranges up to $84,995 based on years of experience, university credits and approved continuing education courses. Click here for salary information.
Application ProcessInterested candidates may complete the online application. (NOT a prerequisite or requirement prior to attending the LAUSD School Nurse Hiring Event above)District Nursing ServicesRoybal Annex121 N. Beaudry AvenueLos Angeles, California 90012Phone: (213) 202-7580Fax: (213) 580-6557Return to Human Resources Website
- What's New
- Nursing E-Library
- Immunizations and Enrollment
- Important Health Information
- Local District Nursing Services
- Special Education Services
- Specialized Nursing Programs