CHAMP HELPLINE - The HELPLINE is a resource for parents to obtain information and enrollment assistance for free and low-cost health insurance programs.
The HELPLINE is staffed by Health Care Advocates who are compassionate and caring individuals who have been trained and certified by the National Health Foundation and Maternal and Child Health Access.
Health Care Advocates:
- Schedule presentations for school staff, parents and community groups
- Provide assistance to families for enrollment in health insurance programs
- Assist in the redetermination of health insurance benefits
- Can troubleshoot when families lose health benefits
- Makes referral to other agencies
If you need enrollment assistance or have questions about applying for coverage, please contact our office toll-free or email us.