LAUSD Clinic Services
At several LAUSD-operated health clinics, school physicians and/or nurse practitioners provide preventive health assessments and preventive health-related services to CHDP-eligible children and teens.The following services are available free of charge to eligible LAUSD students and their siblings ages 3-18 who do not have health insurance or access to a regular doctor:• Complete Physical Examinations
• School Entry Exams
• Oral Health Assessments
• Vision Screenings
• Nutrition Assessments
• TB TestingProvide Referrals for Additional Diagnoses and Treatment• Medical
• Mental Health• VisionHelp students & Families Connect to Related Service• WIC Referrals
• Health Insurance Enrollment Services
• Local Community Health-related Resources
• Health Education ResourcesScheduling Health Clinic AppointmentsCall (213) 202-7590 to find the clinic nearest you and to schedule an appointment. The appointment line is open, during school business hours, M-F from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-in appointments can sometimes be accommodated. Please call (213) 202-7590 for guidance before visiting a clinic.Emergency Medical CareEmergency medical services are not available. If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911.
- What's New
- About Us
- Clinic Services
- Vision Services
- School Physicians
- Health Resources
- Medi-Cal Reimbursement and Compliance Program
333 S. Beaudry Ave., 29th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
P: (213) 241-3872
Fax: (213) 241-0314
Prepare for Your Visit
The following tips will help you get ready for your visit:
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
If your child is getting an immunization, bring his or her yellow Immunization Card so it can be updated.
At the time of the visit, consent from the parent or guardian is a requirement to receive CHDP-related LAUSD school-based health clinic services.
Be on time if you have an appointment or it may be rescheduled.
If you need to cancel an appointment, do so at least 24 hours in advance.
Be prepared to wait; bring a book or other activity to keep you busy during the wait.
Eat something before you arrive. Eating and drinking are not allowed in the clinic.