We are currently offering Basic MiSiS Ad Hoc Reporting, an instructor-led training class, to all users of MiSiS Ad Hoc Reporting and Dashboards.
Basic MiSiS Ad Hoc Reporting Class (MHS180)
"Basic MiSiS Ad Hoc Reporting" is a prerequiste to the Publisher Class. To become a Publisher, aka super user, users must attend both classes.
This is a 6.5 hour training class that includes:
- Create and manage shareable reports
- Export and format report data
- Work with subject areas
- Perform basic calculations and formulas
- Create a basic pivot table from report output
To register, log into LAUSD's Learning Zone (http://lz.lausd.net
) and complete the following steps:
- Click on the COURSES tab.
- Click on CLASS OFFERINGS.
- Type MHS180 under Keyword and click SEARCH.
- Scroll and select the course preferred date and location.
- Click on the orange ENROLL NOW button.
- Look for an email confirmation for session information.
Note: Prior to registration, the user must have access to the system, including the ability to create analyses. If you do not have access to this capability, click here to apply through EZ Access
Publishing and Managing MiSiS Ad Hoc Reports (MHS200)
The Publishing and Managing MiSiS Ad Hoc Reports course, provides instruction and guidelines for users to perform the following tasks:
* Navigate the shared folder structure within the Catalog
* View and download existing published analyses and reports
* Create an analysis or report to be shared
* Publish, edit, and manage folder documents
This course will be available soon. Check back soon for more information.
Users must have completed MiSiS courses MHS100 and MHS180 in order to register for this course.