Blended learning is an educational approach in which a student learns partly through online delivery of content and instruction with partial control over time, place, path, or pace. Online learning in the classroom is “blended” with instructor-led, rigorous learning experiences to create:
- Individualized differentiation
- Constructivist learning opportunities for students to make meaning
- Opportunities for self-monitoring
- Opportunities for collaboration
Blended Learning Co-Op (Elementary 2017-2018)
- Dates: January 20, February 10, and March 10
- Time: 8 am - 12 noon
- Space limited to 30 teachers
- Register at bit.ly/ldnw/blc
Free Google Educator Exam Vouchers
The Google for Education team is covering the cost of the Google Educator Certifications for teachers who are interested in taking the exam(s) before the end of the year.
- Exam vouchers will expire on 12/31/17.
- To obtain a voucher for Level 1, Level 2, or the Trainer Skills Assessment, please fill out this form.
Trainings for the certifications are available at:
Exam vouchers will be emailed out every Friday afternoon.