Register for Training
Please contact your Local District ITS for information about trainings available. The sessions available are:Edgenuity
- Edgenuity 101 (4 hours)
- Edgenuity Power-Speak (1 hour)
- Edgenuity Site Coordinator Training (1 hour)
- Edgenuity Mentor Training- for Virtual Courses (2 hours)
- Edgenuity Supervising Mentor Training (1 hour)
Calendar of availability for Edgenuity PD offerings can be found here. To schedule training at your school site, click here.
- Apex 101 (4 hours)
- Apex 102 (4 hours)
- Apex Site Coordinator (1 hour)
- Apex Mentor Training- for Virtual Courses (1 hour)
- Apex Supvervising Mentor (1 hour)
- Schools offering courses from both vendors must attend each provider's training session(s).
- School site principals need to submit their Site Coordinator (Blended Implementation) and/or Supervising Mentors (Virtual Implementation) selections at: http://bit.ly/designatedpoc
- As with any other “A-G” approved course, prior to enrolling a student in a course, schools must first ensure that the online course(s) being offered appears on their UC “A-G” approved list which is located on the Course Management Portal.