Early Language and Literacy PlanBy June 2018, 100% of all elementary schools providing foundational literacy instruction as part of first teaching or as tiered intervention, will engage in series of differentiated literacy professional developments based on individual teacher's knowledge of content and facilitated by school leadership teams, to address the needs from early emergent to fluent readers. Check out what we've been doing at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1g0aklTL20.Webinar Video Link: http://bit.ly/ELLPC2videoTo understand what is the Early Language and Literacy Plan as well as Early Language and Literacy Academy, watch this 15 minute video.Launching Academies: http://bit.ly/academy911To support your staff in how to look and analyze data to begin literacy academies, watch the 20 minute video above. There is a deeper dive video in the tutorial folder below.For your convenience, I've created a booklet to include all the "Support Guides" you may need to support academies.You will need your GOOGLE LAUSD SSO.Video TutorialsWant to watch videos on how to support different aspects of academies?Click on image to go to the video page. You will need to sign in with your LAUSD SSO.95 Percent Group
Frequently ASKED questions answered...
- Want more information on how to purchase more kits? Click here 95 Percent Contact and Price
- Want a summary of the prices of the grade level bundles that were distributed at the January and Summer Symposium? Price Break Down
- Want to see the photos of what was distributed at the Summer Symposium? Pay special attention to the number of kits your school received. All kits DO NOT have to stay with that one person. You can divvy, share, divide, and conquer. Material List
- Love the Florida Center's Games? Here is the alignment to 95 Percent. Alignment Document
- Kits distributed at ELLP Symposium do not belong to the teachers but to the school.
- You do not have to purchase 95 Percent kits for every single teacher in order to participate in ELLP or Literacy Academies.
- 95 Percent kits are only ONE resource you may choose to use during small group instruction time.
- Please do not administer the PASI to every single student. Only give it to the students where you are unsure where their targeted need should be.
- The PASI is a paper/pencil test. Once you've downloaded the PDF, you can make as many copies as you need.
- All powerpoints, handouts, activities shared at any PD are available to you FOR FREE in our Google Drive.
- Download our beautiful launch guide! It is hyperlinked to ALL the resources you will need to help support your Literacy Academies.
Cohort 1 Schools2015-2016Albion ES2nd Street ESSheridan ES *Pacific Blvd ESElizabeth LCMalabar Street ESAnton ESHuntington Drive ESMadison ESWillow ESMontara Avenue ES *Maywood Avenue ESHolmes Avenue ESCity Terrace ESEscalante ESPark Avenue ESHeliotrope ES *
Cohort 2 Schools2016-20171st StreetBreed ESBrooklyn Avenue ESCorona ESEastman ESEl Sereno ESEscutia PCFishburn ESFlorence ESGarza PCGlen Alta ESHamasaki ESHarrison ES*Hughes ESLatona ES*Liberty ESMarianna ESMurchison ESRowan ESRoybal-Allard ESSan Antonio ESSierra Park ESSoto ESStanford ESStanford PCState ESSunrise ESTweedy ESUtah SpanVernon City ES
Cohort 3/4 Schools2017-20184th Street PC4th Street ESAmanecer PCAnn Street ESBelvedere ESBridge ESBryson ESCesar Chavez ESDena ESEuclid ESEvergreen ESFarmdale ESFord ESGates ESGriffin ESHillside ESHope ESHumphreys ESHuntington Park ESIndependence ESKennedy ESLane ESLillian Street ESLoma Vista ESLorena ESLoreto ESMiddleton PCMiddleton ESMiles ESMultnomah ESNueva VistaOchoa LCSan Gabriel ESSan Miguel ESSierra Vista ESSolano ESVictoria ESWalnut Park ESWoodlawn ES