2019-2020 Special Education
Professional Development Opportunities
The purpose of this memorandum is to provide schools with special education professional development opportunities for all general educaiton and special education staff working with students with disabilities.
This memorandum contains PD information from the following departments: Alternate Curriculum, Behavior, Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE), District Office of Transition Services (DOTS),TK-12 Instruction Special Education.
PD training opportunities will be announced via departmental flyers. Check here often for the most current information!! Click on a department to view PD flyer.
TK-12 Instruction (Special Education), **NOTE** Some PDs are for specific grade levels only.
- Structuring the Inclusive Classroom
- Addressing Dyslexia Through a Structured Literacy Approach
- Universal Design for Learning for Sites Increasing Inclusive Practices
- Co-Teaching & the Inclusive Classroom
- Universal Design for Learning: Designing for Access and Equity