College and Career Readiness Resources
For more information, visit the College Board's Big Future website.
- Five Ways a College Education Pays for Itself Brochure English Spanish
- Five Ways a College Education Pays for Itself Flyer English Spanish
- Parent Flyer English Spanish
- Family Guide to College Planning English Spanish
- College Application Checklist English Spanish
- Eight Components of College and Career Readiness Counseling
- College Matters - for Life
¡Gradúate!: Financial Aid Guide to Success
The Whitehouse Initiative on Education Excellence for Hispanics has created the ¡Gradúate! Financial Aid Guide to Success to help Hispanic students and families navigate the college application process. The Guide provides recommended steps for the college enrollment process, helpful tips on filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and key financial aid resources available to better support Hispanics, including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and non U.S. citizen students, in their efforts to access a postsecondary education.
NEW: 2020-21 Parent & Student Handbook: Please visit the folloiwng link to download the official 2020-21 Parent & Student Handbook. Click the following link: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/13211.
NUEVO: Manual para Padres y Estudiantes 2020-21: Visite el siguiente enlace para descargar el Manual Oficial para Padres y Estudiantes de 2020-21. Haga clic en el siguiente enlace: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/13211.