Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are now being accepted.
Teachers, would you like to:
- receive personalized assistance through peer coaching?
- improve your instructional delivery with facilitated reflection?
- participate in PAR-sponsored professional development ?
- observe “model” teachers noted for mastery of the California Standards for the Teaching Profession and the LAUSD Teaching and Learning Framework?
- develop a professional growth plan aligned to the California Standards for the Teaching Profession and LAUSD Teaching and Learning Framework?
- embed classroom management and instructional strategies into your instructional plans?
Peer Assistance and Review instructional support
services may be just what you are looking for!
- Strictly voluntary
- Support based on self-assessment
If you have any questions about the PAR Program please call 213-241-5501.