Requesting Coaching Support from a PAR Consulting Teacher (CT)
Teachers, would you like to:
- receive personalized assistance through peer coaching?
- improve your instructional delivery with facilitated reflection?
- expand the classroom management and instructional strategies in your lesson plans?
- develop a professional growth plan aligned to the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTPs) and LAUSD Teaching and Learning Framework (TLF)?
- observe “model” teachers noted for mastery of the CSTPs and TLF?
Peer Assistance and Review instructional support services may be just what you are looking for!
Strictly voluntary • Confidential • Non-evaluative • Support based on self-assessment
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now being accepted!
Click HERE to apply for confidential PAR CT support.
Click HERE for the PAR Self-Assessment to help us find the best CT match for you.
If you have any questions about the PAR Program please call 213-241-5501.