Pupil Services is Hiring!
Click here for more information
8th Annual Student Recovery Information click here Register here for Student Recovery Day!
Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
is a great resource for schools as they start the new year.
The mission of Pupil Services staff is to ensure that all LAUSD students are enrolled, attending, engaged, and on-track to graduate.
Pupil Services Counselors are child welfare and attendance advocates who utilize a three-tiered model (prevention, early intervention and intensive intervention) to improve individual and system-wide student attendance, engagement, achievement and graduation. Pupil Services Counselors work directly with students who experience difficulties in achieving their academic potential due to social/emotional, home and community barriers. Pupil Services Counselors in specialized units provide additional support services that are needed by the specific populations they serve. Organizational Chart
Unit Related Documents
- Attendance Motivation/Incentive Programs and Campaigns
- Attendance Statistics/Data Evaluation
- Case Management and Consultation
- Child Welfare and Attendance Initiatives and Campaigns
- Community Collaboration and Resource Linkage
- Drop Out Prevention
- Educational Alternative/Options Information
- Local District Coordination and Support
- Field Education Training for Graduate-level Interns
- Grad Van Outreach Services
- Home Visits/Conferences
- Individual, Group, Family Counseling
- Parent and Student Engagement
- Professional Development
- School-Based Pupil Services
- Specialized Programs and Services
- Student Discipline and Expulsion Support Unit-Pupil Services
- School Attendance Review Board Meetings (SARB)
- School Attendance Review Team Meetings (SART)
333 S. Beaudry Ave., 29th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel: (213) 241-3844
Fax: (213) 241-6858