The ISIS application, LAUSDMAX, will be decommissioned on Friday, July 8, 2016. After this date, users will no longer be able to log in and use the application. The data will be backed up and stored in the event that it is needed in the future. Most data from LAUSDMAX has been migrated to other applications (MyData and MiSiS) as well as other repositories. As a reminder, edit rights to the application were disabled in early July 2014.
Next Year Enrollment (NYE) Process
The NYE Process will make its final run on June 30, 2016 at the close of the 2015-2016 school year. Student enrollment changes for the 2016-2017 school year will require manual processing. An update will be provided to schools when the Auto-Withdrawal feature becomes available.
The following items have been updated/fixed in MiSiS:
- Student Request NOT Scheduled Report will now print accurate “course” title header.
- Student Course Request Summary Report will now yield data.
- Individual Student Request Report parameter for “Students” will now display students’ names.
- Student Missing Requests Report link for “Requests” will now navigate to the Individual Student Request Report.
- Faculty Information Report will now display the teachers’ cost center assignment; will include section and period counts; will accurately display magnet teachers assigned to magnet schools;
- Class Enrollment Report will now display accurate student enrollment counts; teachers’ room assignments will now display for sections that are combined.
- Teacher Section Assignment Report has a new parameter for “Department” to enable the user to run the report based on selected department(s); in post-commit phase the report is available in Matrix View; will accurately display combined and linked sections; in pre-commit phase schools may print period, course name and course number only; and will now display teachers’ assigned cost center.
- NEW- Co-Teacher Section Assignment Report is designed to provide co-teachers such as RSP teachers information about their assignment in particular sections. The report will only generate data when the Section Attributes for “Additional Educator Role” and “Additional Educator Name” are selected.
- NEW- Students With Disabilities Placement Report can be used by the Scheduling Administrator or Counselor when selecting appropriate course requests/sections based on the student’s disability.
- Walk-In Scheduler- when adding an off-site section, the system will prevent dual period enrollment when adding a section.
- In MiSiS Explorer, the Dynamic Group Criteria for Learning Communities will only display active groups. Note that the selection of this dynamic criteria will begin to generate data as of 8/18/16 (the start of the school year). By selecting the “Existing Group” tab, school users can generate the data for Learning Communities.
- The Athletics Screen, the District Required Documents and the Athletic Eligibility Report List now include the Uniform Contract.
- The Elementary Classroom Attendance Totals by Date Range report now includes a zip code column.
- The Intervention and Referral Screens, located under the Support tab in the student profile, now include School Bus in the Location/Context drop-down menu.
- The Continuation Classification Report data is now static when generated for a given Captured Month. This means that the general education/regular and special education student count by grade level are the same after the school month is captured.
- The Continuation Classification Report now includes student counts by instructional program.
- When the option to print for an 'Additional Recipient', on the Secondary Schools and Options Schools Report Card is selected, the reports will now generate an additional copy with the address of the person designated as the additional recipient in the students' enrollment record.
- The Secondary Schools Report Card will no longer include courses that have the section attribute of “Exclude Grades”.
- When the 'Grades Audit' in the Academics > Grades screen is clicked, an error message is no longer appearing.
- Adjustments have been made to the Cumulative Grade Labels Report for Secondary Schools so that the labels properly line up when printed.
- The Missing Grades Report has been fixed to include all courses with missing grades.
- The Graduation Progress Report can now be generated directly from the Student’s Profile screen via Academics > Reports > Graduation Progress.
- When the ‘Appeals Decision’ is changed from ‘Not Eligible’ to ‘Eligible’ or ‘No Appeal’, on the MS Culmination screen, the selection is will now apply. It will no longer revert to ‘Not Eligible’.
- The 'Completed' years, ‘In Progress’ years, and ‘Needed’ years of the student in Graduation Standards Summary Screen are now correctly aligned with what displays on the Graduation Standards Detail screen.
- The UC ELC Electronic Transcripts Report is now available to schools. The report can be found under Admin > UC ELC Electronic Transcripts.
- The Middle School Transcripts no longer assign credit to Duplicate/Repeated courses.
- Data corrections were made to reported students’ Transcripts grades.
- Expired master plan programs can no longer be edited by users. Users will need to open new master plans, as needed.
- Indigenous languages have been added to the Language drop-down field. These languages include: k'-iche', Akateko, Q-anjob'al, Mam, Chuj, Popti, Zapotec, and Tarascan.
- A new ‘Student Group Parameter’ has been added to the SBA Label and Student Roster. Users should now be able to generate rosters using student groups.
- The LTEL calculation in the EL Rosters and EL Monitoring Roster has been modified to only include students who are ELs for 5 or more years, and are in 6th grade or higher.