The ADFS login page where employees log in to MiSiS has been updated to randomly display a set of images representing the students of LAUSD.
The following items have been fixed or updated in MiSiS:
- Library Opt In field (shown as Success Library Card on the screen) is now available on the Enrollment screen, by going to Enrollment History > Edit to enter.
- Additional validation has been added to the Withdrawal screen for combinations of Withdrawal Codes and Withdrawal Reasons.
- L1 Same School – will auto populate Future School field. Future Residence is not required.
- L2 Other LAUSD School – Future School field is now a dropdown with LAUSD schools.
- L5 and Reason Moved to Another State – User will be prompted to enter state where student is moving.
- L5 and Reason Moved to Another Country – User will be prompted to enter country where student is moving.
- L7 and L8 – Future School field is not a required field.
- L7 and Reason Code 90 (Diploma) may only be entered once for a student.
- Users will receive a warning message if they enter a withdrawal date the same as the student’s enrollment date. User will be redirected to the No Show screen.
- Withdrawal History screen now allows users to view withdrawals entered by other schools.
- Withdrawal screen includes Created By, Created Date, Modified By, and Modified Date fields.
- Master Plan Program will now be ended with the withdrawal date when the student is withdrawn.
- Parent Assurance Letter information will now be entered on the withdrawal screen.
- Periods 50-75 for Credit Recovery Programs are now available for high schools.
- New Section Attributes have been added for Credit Recovery Programs in Sections Editor.
- In Sections Editor, the default order will now display by teacher in alphabetical order.
- The Off-Site Sections in Sections Editor will no longer appear as duplicate sections.
- Performance has been improved when deleting a section in Sections Editor.
- The loading circles in Walk-In Scheduler have been minimized on the screen.
- Performance has been improved when typing in a student name in Walk-In.
- Processes have been updated to minimize system errors when student class changes are made in Walk-In Scheduler.
- The Class Enrollment Report will now display accurate enrollment counts.
- The Teacher Sections Assignment Report will display active sections according to the As of date selected.
- The Attendance Referral In-line Report now includes begin and end date parameters.
- The Attendance Not Submitted Report now lists teachers in alphabetical order in the Teacher parameter.
- English Learner Progress Profile now displays ‘Days Enrolled’ and ‘Days Absent’ information on the report.
- Primary language should now be consistent in all reports and screens, with sources consolidated into one table.
- The report title is no longer cut off on the Missing Grades Report for Secondary Schools.
- The Options School Report Card will now correctly sort in alphabetical order when that option is selected.
- The capability to generate the Grades Summary Report has been added to the following user roles:
- Operations Administrators
- Pupil Services - Homeless
- Pupil Services - SARB
- Pupil Services - Admin
- Discipline Designee
- ODA CALPADS
- The Graduation Standards Summary screen now correctly displays the students’ Counselor name on the Graduation Requirements Year section.
- TThe LAUSD A-G Details screen now correctly calculates and displays the mathematics requirements status for the UC Admissions section.
- Schools will have the option to mass update student membership in a group and mass delete students in a group in “Group Membership”.
- Schools will have the option to end all groups en masse.
- The SBA Label and Roster report now displays all teachers.
- GATE test scores now displays a two-digit decimal and % sign.
- The Student Support Admin role now has access to all Student Support Reports.
- Data corrections were made to reported students’ Transcript Details.
Student Record Request
- The Transcript Request screen has been removed from MiSiS. Data entered previously on the Transcript screen has been moved to the Record Request screen on the Academics menu.
- New Record Request screen is available on the Academics menu. The new screen allows users to record requests for transcripts and other student records.
- The Elementary E and L Report and the Secondary E and L Report have been removed from the report menu.
- The new Enrollment and Withdrawal Report replaces the E and L Report. The report may be run for elementary and secondary schools.