LAUSD SCHOOL NURSE EMPLOYMENT
- Graduate of a Baccalaureate degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university
- Individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts. Click here for the list of approved agencies.
- Current California (CA) Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Two years of work experience as an RN is highly desirable but not required
- School Nurse Credential (may be obtained once employed)
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR and First Aid Certification
- Valid CA Driver License and use of an insured automobile
- United States (US) citizen or have the legal right to work in the US
Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits for the employee and dependents. Click here
to check employee benefits.
SALARY - Salary is based on a ten-month contract with annualized salary (T Table), which ranges up to $80,116 based on years of experience and university credits (click here for salary & benefits)
to print out an application form and complete it
Carmen Montes, RN, MA
Nurse Specialist, District Nursing Services
121 N. Beaudry Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90012
Phone: (213) 202-7580
Fax: (213) 580-6557
Remove the check mark off the "Optional Offer" box before clicking "Download"